An M.Ed changes lives – including yours.
And you can still fulfill your personal and professional obligations.
Faulkner’s Teacher Education Program is designed to help graduates understand, integrate, and apply cutting-edge knowledge in diverse settings. Our Master of Arts in Education: Curriculum and Instruction is a non-licensure program designed for professional educators who want to…
- Strengthen their skills in order to become more effective instructional leaders
- Develop proficiencies in academic planning and differentiated instruction
- Analyze contemporary practices and research to improve instruction for improved student outcomes
- Utilize learning theories, curriculum design, and creative technologies to enhance student engagement
- Develop strategies and procedures to promote professional development and research
Master of Education Career Opportunities include:
- K-12 Lead Teacher
- Curriculum and Instructor Designer
- And Many More…
Possible workplaces include private, charter, and public schools, colleges, and educational welfare organizations.